The Top 10 Coastal Paint Colors Used By Our Interior Designers
One of our most commonly asked questions is about coastal paint colors. That’s why we’ve rounded up our top ten favorites used in our home interior design projects. It can be overwhelming to decide between the seemingly endless color options out there! From calm coastal paint colors to beachy paint colors, from kitchens and bedrooms to living room walls, if you need guidance in choosing the best coastal paint color for your space, we’d love to help – contact us to schedule a paint color consultation. Note: this post is not sponsored by Benjamin Moore; we just LOVE their coastal paint colors, and almost exclusively use their paint.
- We chose Benjamin Moore Gray Timber Wolf, a soft blue/gray paint for the calming master bedroom at #clientdeepwooddrive.
- Benjamin Moore’s Quiet Moments is such a cool color, as it changes from seafoam green to soft gray to sky blue, depending on the lighting and furnishings within the room. We chose this unique color for the large master suite at #clientgraygableslane.
- Lindsey chose painted grasscloth for her living room and kitchen at #projectcheekwood for added dimension and texture. As a bright, neutral base for her colorful furnishings and artwork, she used Benjamin Moore’s White Heron.
- For the massive, oceanfront master bedroom at #clientbeachroadnorth, we channeled the sea and sky with Benjamin Moore’s Palladian Blue.
- Whenever we share the fun kitchen from #clientstationone, we usually receive loads of questions about the cabinet color. Gathered decided on Benjamin Moore’s Gentleman’s Gray. It is a bold choice but packs a huge punch in this cool Wrightsville Beach condo. Pair with sleek brass hardware and white quartz countertops to recreate this look.
- Described as “inherently sophisticated and endlessly versatile,” Benjamin Moore’s Titanium was our pick for #clientpierpointdrive’s master suite. It’s a great creamy off-white that works well in so many different settings.
- Lindsey’s son’s room from #projectcheekwood is another space that seems to always spark interest. As a spinoff from a traditional blue and white boy’s bedroom, Lindsey picked Wickham Gray for the walls and Newberg Green for the trim, both Benjamin Moore colors.
- While you don’t typically think of laundry rooms as a super stylish space, we wanted to make the mundane task more fun at #clientpierpointdrive2. The trim and cabinetry are Benjamin Moore’s Nocturnal Gray to complement the gorgeous Rebecca Atwood wallpaper.
- For her daughter’s bedroom, Lindsey opted for a lovely blush pink grass cloth on the walls, but used Benjamin Moore’s Melted Ice Cream as a trim and ceiling color. How can you resist a paint color with a name like that?
- We wanted to make the bedroom feel extra special for our sweet Welcome Home Angel client. Her walls are Blue Angel and instead of using white on the ceiling, we opted for this deep peacock blue, Deep Ocean.
Gathered, a full-service design firm and curated boutique in Wilmington, NC, is the vision of principal designer Lindsey Cheek, whose ability to work seamlessly with contractors and builders, along with her fresh take on coastal-inspired home decor, has made her one of the Southeast’s most sought-after interior designers. Her work has been featured in magazines such as Southern Living, HGTV, and Martha Stewart. Learn More >>